Trainers and participants discuss the concept of Marketing Communications and Marketing Communication Strategies.
Topics to discuss, using the business plans of the participants:
- What is the core value of your business?
- What is your Target group – Who will buy from you? Who do you target?
- What is your proposition – What do you offer to your customers? How will your product or service help them?
- Look & feel – What kind of ‘person’ is your business to speak with? Are you business-like, luxury, personal, quirky? What images and language fit your business?
Following from this:
- Channels – How do you reach your target groups? List all channels, then prioritize: social media, brick-and-mortar shop, newsletter, events, etc?
- Means/tools – What do you need to realise this? Print, digital channels, organising workshops, blogging, etc.?
- Planning – When do you do what, working back from a chosen moment of exposure (perhaps a launch or publishing on LinkedIn?) and marking the steps in time along the way.