The public persona is how you present yourself to the outside world, as distinguished from the inner self.
Trainers and participants discuss:
- linguistic and cultural differences between deaf and hearing worlds;
- the kind of behaviour best suited to a professional or a political environment,
- and how to nurture it and utilize these in different environments;
- how to manage at an institutional level the relationship with different kinds of authorities;
- how to introduce oneself effectively starting from the very first form of contact of shaking hands all the way to preparing strategies for different kinds of business & work appointments.